3D Model Assignment 2 - Crab Friends



First of all, I'd like to thank you for assigning this project so I had the excuse to make something like this. It brings me an immense amount of joy to see these little crabs chilling on my desk now.  


Technically, both the yellow and pink ones didn't print fully, but the pink one is still capable of standing up on its own and looks fine from the front. The red one was split in half and printed perfectly, but is a little too small to actually hold my tablet pen. He holds regular pencils just find though. I couldn't bear to get rid of the yellow one either. He's just doing his best. 


Fusion was objectively a lot less difficult to use than I thought it was going to be. I can see the differences between it and Maya a lot better now, although I doubt I'll be doing much 3D printing on my own time outside of college (those machines are expensive). This was a fun project though, and exploring the new fab lab was cool too. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3d Model Assignment 1 - Gatorade Bottle

3D Model Assignment 3 - Monument Recreation