Sadly all my process posts I posted earlier, and my laptop doesn't like downloading fusion, so I suppose this will have to do for a final post. Here is my doofy little monument hanging out at final critique! I didn't realize how big everyone else printed theirs until I put mine next to it. I kinda like how small it is. 

While passing it around, everyone else seemed to comment on how well the sculpting looked while it was scaled down that small. I'm glad the scale covered some of the larger hiccups I had while trying to scult in mesh mixer. I was especially afraid that some of the smaller limbs and the ears would be super fragile, but they hold very well. I have a feeling that it'll stay in place and be a very strange conversation piece on my desk for a long time. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3d Model Assignment 1 - Gatorade Bottle

3D Model Assignment 3 - Monument Recreation